21 June 2010

Phun Day Monday Ride...

Today I managed to sneak out of the house for a bit and get some more miles on the MTB. What I really need to do is put some miles on the road bike! I think if I don't soon I risk my wife selling it just to prove a point. Well, 'irregardless' (**That is one of my pet peeve 'words that don't exist, yet get overly used' words). Sorry, ADHD catching up with me. I got out and had a nice ride. Wound up stopping to see the progress at Little Mountain Brewing Company and chatting a while, then getting back on the road. Got back on the bike, rode for a bit, and then tried to ride back home the way my wife drove when I was Racing The Automobile. I took her exact path, and was quite please to complete the two mile, 253 foot climb in ten minutes. Legs felt great, breathing was fast but my chest wasn't tight, it just felt good. Yup... time to get the road bike out.

3 comments:

Bluenoser said...

Dump the two and get a cross bike Phunster... I mean the MTB and the road bike. Not the wife and the road bike.

-B

Cycling Phun said...

HAHA! Greatest comment ever, Bluenoser! How are things in the 50k Loop? It's been surprisingly mild around here!

Cycling Phun said...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WTF IS UP WITH THIS ASIAN SH**?!?!?!!!!