22 September 2009

It's That Time Of Year Again... THEE Time Of Year... Cyclepassion 2010 Calendars Are Out!

Fall is just around the corner, and I know you're looking for something positive with the cold weather coming. I think I've got just the thing for you. I got the info from Anke over at Cyclepassion that the 2010 calendars are out, and was anxious to see what awaited me. So quicker than you could possibly imagine I went to the 2010 Cyclepassion Calendar Order Page to check out the goods.
Once again Anke and the guys over at Cyclepassion hit the mark with a beautiful, classy, well put together work of art.
Ahhhh, to be a sprocket... The photos this year are insanely hot, as always, right?All the photos are of beautiful women in the cycling world...
DAMN! That's where my bar tape went? Ehhh, OK...
Ahhhh, to be a cyclist.
I know what you're thinking... YOU WANT ONE! Serious?! OK, all you need to do is go to the 2010 Cyclepassion Calendar Order Page. From there you can order the 2010 calendar, posters, or even the 2006, 2007, 2008, or 2009 calendars. Heck, you can even get a sweet deal if you order multiple years for the great pictures! For now enjoy the pictures, and check out the Cyclepassion website, until you get yours in the mail.

2 comments:

td said...

those are rubber rim strips that are found in cheaper wheels to guard against the puncturing of the tube from the spoke nipples...not bar tape. :)

td

Cycling Phun said...

Werd!! Good looking out, Thom. Hope all is well.