15 June 2009

Another Weekend Of The Bike

I did spend another weekend off the bike, epic suck. I'm getting quite freaked out by the severe lack of riding I am doing. Furthermore I am debating why I haven't sold the road weapon yet for cash. Once again, I am trying to figure out how the hell I am going to pull off LiveStrong Challenge Philly. Things are rough, no doubt, but I'm trying to remain positive. I explained, as I have before, the current situation as "better than most, not as well as some", and for now that's my story and I'm sticking to it. With that said, it's rough, scary, and at times brutally depressing. I doubt I will will be getting on the bike much more. I don't know what the hell I'm going to do about the brewing, which sucks not because I want to brew but because I'd love to get it down to parlay into a career option rather than a hobby.

The depression surrounding me, and the lack of positive right now kills the motivation, the lack of motivation kills off the need to ride, which makes me feel depressed which... You get it, you've been there.

I guess the weekend wasn't all bad. I did get the bathroom finished. You remember the bathroom, right?Yup, finally got that bad boy out of the way. Thank God I bought everything I needed when I still could. I hoped to have it done sooner, but the weather broke and I had to get the yard in shape. Well, I had everything I needed, just had to do it, and this weekend was the finale!I'm happy with it. I wasn't sure I was down with the green, but I was keeping the counter top, so I was committed to something in the green family. I like it a lot! On top of that, I got some stuff done in the yard and garden. Already getting a couple peppers and tomatoes, so I am excited about that. I also am pretty sure that the hop plant is getting ready to bud!

So, I guess when all is done... Better than most, not as well as some isn't half bad. Here's hoping you're well. Remember to count your blessings, and have a great week!

No comments: