11 June 2009

Black Hole Of Time

I think I may have found something. I'm not sure, and I don't know if anyone else has noticed it. There is, apparently, a black hole that is sucking time into it. Like water through a sieve, so time is funneled into the black hole never to be seen again. The black hole has taken the form of three separate jobs (and/or business ventures), family, and time volunteered to organizations. I say it that way because I feel as though I have finally come to the realization that I cannot spread my self so thin with volunteering that it gets in the way of family, however I have also come to the realization that family+necessity=work. Yes, I am working often. I am actually working two jobs hard enough that I, at times, forget to work the third venture. It's just sheer craziness, but it's craziness that I hope will pay off in the end.

With that said, there are a few things that have also fallen to the wayside. One of these things is brewing. Been almost non-existent again. Another, and this is more problematic, is cycling. OK, cycling and (I guess) fitness. These are problems because I am just over two months away from the Philly LiveStrong challenge, and I have got on the road bike exactly three times since the snow melted in Cleveland. Furthermore, I still cannot figure out (1) How the hell I'm going to get to Philly [both in a monetary sense, and due to car issues], (2) where I would stay in Philly [see number 1], and (3) where I would get money for necessities in Philly [yeah, see 1 & 2].

I guess what I am saying here is two simple words. The first is cluster, the second is... I have two months and change to figure this out people. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, anyone who can figure out how to clone me, get said clone to some level of fitness, and put said clone in Philly in late August, please contact me.

Seriously though, I have to apologize for the breaks in blog posts. Sometimes I skip a day here and there, and I'm sorry. I will be doing my best to keep posting, and I ask that you keep on checking in and posting comments. I love to hear what you guys have to say! Thanks for understanding, and keep on keepin'!

No comments: