26 August 2009

A Novel Idea, In My Humble Opinion

With all of the freaking money that the government is throwing around lately, $3 trillion here another $3 trillion there $4 trillion for this that and the other, I think I may have come up with a novel idea to save a metric crap ton of money, and make the world a better place to live. Why hasn't the government started to funnel money into people buying bikes?

Seriously, let's think about this. Everyone is so strung out on the whole green thing. Doesn't get much greener than a bike, does it? There is a big push for better eating habits and more exercise, check and check! You get the exercise, you're bound to start living healthier all the way around. Fewer traffic problems, do I seriously need to even address this one? Fewer cars = less congestion. I can go on and on, but I think you get where I am going right?

So... I ask again, why isn't the government funneling money into people buying bikes?

No comments: