03 March 2009

Cleveland Area Rides UNITE! & Lean Look Numbers

Well "that time" is just around the corner. What, you are asking yourself, is "that time"? "That time" (this is annoying now) is pothole season in Cleveland! Why am I excited about that? I'll tell you...

You see, if you live in Cleveland you know that certain things happen during pothole season. The most important of things is that the weather starts to break. That is, it gets warm! With the warm weather the air becomes less cold & painful, the rains come to wash away the six inch base of powdered rock salt, and it becomes prime time to get back on the bike... OUTSIDE! Ahhhh, it has been too long since I've been on the road bike and for a proper ride, no less.

What I'd love to do this year is something that I have been wanting to do for a while now. I would like to get some rides together. This is where you come in. I want to set up rides, initially, in the Cleveland area. By Cleveland I am talking about a huge distance. Like West Side Cleveland, Cleveland proper, and East Side. An Example can be Lakewood rides, Mentor rides and Tow Path Rides. Another example can be Berea, Willoughby, Euclid. These are just ideas, but the point is I'm interested in a few places around Greater Cleveland.

Once I get this going, I'd love to help people publicize their rides cross country, you know... Like a ride clearing house of sorts. A resource to find a ride in your city, or in a city you're visiting but would like to get in on a ride while you are there. How cool would that be? You could find another readers local ride, and meet up while you are in their neighborhood.

Of course, I would have to insist that anyone who used this would have to understand that they are using it at their own risk, and that the blog, it's owners, it's owners families & friends, anyone who may post on the blog, etc. assume no responsibility and do not imply or express any sort of warranty, yada yada yada. If you think you might be interest, please contact me HERE and we can start to make something happen.

Also, my numbers for the Lean Look! See, I didn't forget...
Weight: 183.3
Waist: 16.5
Neck: 15.5
Body Fat % Calculation Estimate: 21


1 comment:

CD said...

Nice work man, keep it up!

- www.cyclingdirt.org