04 May 2009

Work Getting In The Way

So the weekend was spent on work so that I could work on a side job. It was, like, 70 and gorgeous and I was locked in my room on the laptop. This is KILLING me! I need to become independently wealthy NOW so I could spend time riding more, getting better at it, and brewing beer.

This week is week two of Monday night rides. It'll be interesting to see how that goes. I have yet to hear back from most of the group. I know of two people who cannot make it, that means I'm waiting on four. I have, however, decided that I will go out no matter what! So if you're in the Lake County area and need a Monday ride, drop me a line in the comments or through the "contact me" link in the upper right hand corner of the sidebar.

With that in mind... I have some cool posts planned in the near future. But for now, enjoy the sickness of Danny Macaskill...

No comments: