14 January 2009

Weekly Roundup January 14, 2009

In the interest of just plain being honest with you, I have nothing witty or wise to say. I’m cooked from the week. Work, shoveling, riding, working out, whatever. So, without further adieu I give you the Weekly Roundup!

Bluenoser: You may have heard this already, but Bluenoser and I are banging out the second annual Lean Look Challenge®. His first full week came to an end with his very first weigh in on 11.01.09. He did an awesome job for week one dropping an inch in his neck and an inch in his waist! Now we’re just waiting for Harp to get his book and get in on it too!

Harp: While we wait for Harp to get his Lean Look book, he did get his Shiny New Slippers! When Harp says shiny, I think he means bright. By bright, I think he means retinal burning. You know what’s absolutely crazy? They’re the coolest kicks I’ve seen… ever. Especially in Mavic yellow!

Highway Munky: I can definitely say that with single digit temp on their way, we don’t have these problems in Cleveland. Munky was out riding And Then There Was Mud and on Another Weather Note there was rain, and crazy wind to boot! In all of it, the English countryside looks great, Munky.

Fat Cyclist: Finally, Fatty had me spit take a mouth full of water on my computer monitor. That is the best way I can think of to sell Fat Cyclists Open Letter To Bryan Smith, Director Of The Garmin Chipotle Argyle Club. I am quickly learning that I cannot eat or drink while reading Fat Cyclist, as you might remember last week I shot Yogi® Peach Detox out of my nose while reading the Shot Bloks Experiment, which By Popular Demand was continued.
PS: Once again Yogi Tea®, please feel free to send some tea love my way of you’d like.

Well, that’s all I’ve got for this week. I’m going to get my muesli together for tomorrows breakfast… and lunch! As usual, I’m the Phun Cyclist, you stay classy Cleveland.

No comments: