14 April 2009

Beer Wars

As you've no doubt noticed, I have become, once again, interested in beer. With the crappy weather we've been having in Ohio, I haven't been riding nearly as much as I'd like to, but I've been back into the beer thing. Whatever that might be; whether drinking a good beer now and then, or brewing a good beer with friends, the bug bit me again.

With that said, Thursday night will be an excellent event nationwide, which I will be attending in Cleveland. The live premier of the movie Beer Wars. While it is a beer movie, it appears to be a heck of a lot more about life. The story of David and Goliath, and the entrepreneurial spirit of this country.

I encourage you to check out the trailer, and get out and see it.

Oh, and just to get on cycling... Rides in Mentor start Monday Night!

No comments: