27 April 2009

Monday Night, Time For Riding

Coming off of a hellacious weekend, but this is not the time or the place for that right now. The time has come. The weather has broke, and after a weekend in the mid eighties the weekly rides start tomorrow. That's not, of course, to say those are the only rides to be had, but I have been planning on getting friends together to ride now for some time, and its coming to fruition. We will start in the 15-17 MPH range at 15-20 miles. I actually decided to can the maps in lieu of just riding it. I know where we're going, and we'll just take it one pedal stroke at a time. It's not going to be a hammer-fest, just enough to get back into the swing of things.

The "hot Swedish Model", as my wife has loving dubbed my road bike, is all made-up and ready to go! I even got a quick test spin, my first spin on the sweet sassy lady this year. The mountain bike has served her purpose for the winter, now the "woman swapping" starts. I'm anxious to get out on a trail this year, now that the snow is gone, but it will be good to get back out on the road weapon after an eight month hiatus due to weather, salt, and the like.

Still interested in joining us for the ride? In the Cleveland area, or will be in the Cleveland area? drop me a line HERE and I'll get you all the info that you need.

No comments: