13 April 2009

Monday Night Rides In The Cleveland Area

I'll get to the weekly rides at the end of this post, so please read it (I'll keep it quick) and you can learn more re: The weekly rides

Soon enough the weather should break, right? I've committed to starting a Monday night ride in the Lake County, Ohio area. More specifically the Mentor, Ohio area. We were going to start today, Monday April 13th, but due to a handful of things we will have to postpone until Monday April 20th. The rides will have a 5:30 pm start time. If you want in, you're welcome to ride with us. This should be interesting. The ride will probably be just either side of 15-20 miles to start, ie: day one, and gaining in length and complexity over the summer. The first few will depend on things like temperature, weather, and light conditions. I don't plan on running lights, since I don't own any, so we'll be in before the sun sets.

If you're interested in joining in, please contact me HERE and I'll fill you in on all the details. For now, have a great week, and check back tomorrow for more fun, er, phun.

No comments: