24 April 2009

Have A Great Weekend, The Hell Starts Monday

Cleveland weather has finally decided to cooperate. Monday the weather looks clear, and the temps in the seventies. What does this mean? The rides begin! Monday April 27, we will have a 5:30 pm start time in Lake County. If you want in, you're welcome to ride with us. This should be interesting. There are about seven of us right now, and it seems to be growing by the day. The ride will probably be just either side of 20 miles to start, ie: day one, and gaining in length and complexity over the summer. The first few will depend on things like temperature, weather, and light conditions. I don't plan on running lights, since I don't own any, so we'll be in before the sun sets.

If you're interested in joining in, please contact me HERE and I'll fill you in on all the details. I apologize for the lack of post yesterday, and the lame post today, but it has been hellacious around here over the last few weeks, and especially the past week. I'll have more for you on the first group ride of the year and much more next week. For now, have a great weekend, and check back Monday for more fun, er, phun.

No comments: