20 February 2008

Weekly Roundup February 20

I’m still too disappointed in the contest results, and thus a bit too peeved to really write. With that I give you, The Weekly Roundup!

Fat Cyclist: Fatty gets me ticked off with his post, Exclusive! Details Of Shimano’s Acquisition Of Pearl Izumi. You may be asking yourself “but why would you be ticked off?” I’m glad you did, I now have nothing for tomorrows post. That’s right, he beat me to the punch! To make matters worse, it’s a freaking riot!

50K Loop NS: Bluenoser wrote a really interesting post recently looking at a side of cycling I think few ever think about. Kids is about that, a story about kids and their interest in bikes. A throwback to the simpler times, and how important a childs bike is to the child, and a touching wish to his recently married daughter. Class act Thomas!

Cozy Beehive: This is why I totally would feel weird riding a carbon fiber bike. Dubious Frame Cracks is a quickie about the cracks that are showing up a little too frequently to be coincidental. For a longer, but equally cool read, Kano Diagram Applied To Cycling is a good read covering Kano in relation to cycling goods and service.

Bike Snob NYC: BSNYC alerts us of another sign of the apocalypse is upon us in Apoca-Watch Update. Everything from Cipollini’s return to cycling, to the ghost bike, and finally the Apocalyptic Horsemen update.

Well that’s all I got folks, I’m the Phun Cyclist, you stay classy Cleveland.

No comments: