02 April 2008

Weekly Roundup April 2

Hello, all! Let me apologize for phoning in the crappy April Fools’ post yesterday… Admittedly it could’ve had a bit more heart. I do have to admit I want to order a couple of hats from the crochet woman. Her hats look pretty sweet. Anyway, been enjoying the breaks in the weather on the MTB, and enjoying what I’ve been reading lately. With that friends; The Weekly Roundup!

Harp Rider: I’ll start off this week with the infamous poissonier Harp and his post Would You Ride A Pink Bike?. To answer, yes… yes I would. It takes a serious guy with serious stones to rock a pink bike while bombing down a trail. Pink is the new black, and it says to the world, “Hey, I’m on a pink bike an I’m about to beat the crap out of you!” Harp, do it! Buy the pink bike.

Fat Cyclist: Very much along the same line of thought Fatty discusses the intricacies of picking your style and color of bike. How To Choose Your Bike’s Color is a riot. Fatty throws in his two cents about how to pick a proper bike, and what the color says about you. By the way, the ads are sweet too! Oh, and one more thing… yes, red is still the fastest color. Even Fatty agrees, more or less.

50K Loop NS: Bluenoser is in the same boat as I was the last few weeks. Go to bed to beautiful weather, wake up to crap! On Again, Off Again is his journey into the on again off again weather. Also, what he finds along the way in his rides. The good, the bad, and the ‘evidence of Tri Cyclists’.

Travels With A Tin Donkey: The Brewery to Brewery (B2B) Ride: still yet another intersection of beer and cycling, ahhhh. Yet another post after my own heart! There is only one thing in life more refreshing than water, to me, and that’s an ice cold GOOD beer. For me that means a hoppy microbrew. Better yet one of my, or a dear friends homebrew. This is a quickie to announce the eighth annual Harpoon Brewery B2B.

Bike Snob NYC: Finally I’ll leave you with a funny look at Bike Snob NYC’s round up what he considers the humor posts for April Fools Day. BSNYC April Fools’ Day Roundup covers the bases that were the best of the April Fools posts, or are they? *Duhn duhn duhhhhh* Heh, heh, heh... this was a good one BS.

Well, that’s all she wrote for now. Keep up the great rides. As usual, I’m the Phun Cyclist, you stay classy Cleveland.

No comments: