11 February 2009

Weekly Roundup February 11, 2009

The weather is great! It’s in the fifties and the snow is melting, let’s just hope it sticks around for a bit. For the sake of, at least, getting out on the road! I felt so good with the weather that working out today felt not only like a pleasure, but like a treat! So nice in fact that I can’t wait to give you the Weekly Roundup.

50K Loop NS: Bluenoser and I have once again started the Lean Look Challenge. He started his weigh in and measurements with his Finding Your Sport Part II And Lean Look Challenge post. Finding your sport has been an interesting journey into how Thom, er Bluenoser, got interested in cycling. I recommend it, it’s been a rather enjoyable read. Blue’s measurements are currently at:
Weight: 194 lbs.
Neck: 16"
Abdomen: 38"
body fat %: 23%


Harp Rider: Harp is also participating in the Lean Look Challenge this time around, though I’m not quite sure why. I could only WISH to be in such good shape. Harp is coming in at:
Weight: 165 lbs
Neck: 15 ½”
Abdomen: 32 ½”
Body Fat %: 13%


As a quick reminder I am sitting at:
Weight: 185.4 lbs
Neck: 15 ½”
Abdomen: 37"
Body Fat %: 22%


Highwaymunky: Munky got his brand spankin’ new Specialized Langster Monaco. It’s his New Bike 1st Ride Review and it seems like day one was a great one. I’m left wondering how flat his ride is. I know that I’m in pain just thinking about riding the hills around me on a SS, let alone a fixie. The ride? It’s a beauty, but unless you’re going across the pond, you’re not easily getting one.

Fat Cyclist: Fatty also got a A Little Something To Tide [Him] Over. His first glance at the Gary Fisher Superfly 29” SS. Complete with, very sexy, pictures of the bike. This thing is crazy hot! I would love one, in time, when it won’t kill me.

Well, that’s it for this week. I’m going to go do some more exercise, and drop some Advil to soothe the pain of working out today… pushed it nice and hard today, and it felt good.

As usual, I’m the Phun Cyclist, you stay classy Cleveland.

2 comments:

Bluenoser said...

Hey those measurements are ©

-B™

Cycling Phun said...

Dork...®
:-P