17 July 2008

Weekly Roundup July 17

I have to apologize for skipping yesterday but since I’ve started The Lean Look that took precedence. My initial thoughts are thus: So far so good! Incase you don’t know, So Far So Good is doing this alongside me, and ironically we are very much at the same point. With that my dear friends, I give you… The Weekly Roundup!

Bluenoser: I’m starting with BN this week because he and I are in a friendly battle for fitness. 16/07/08 is BN checking in with his stats. You can read my first entry and keep up on our fitness between our two blogs. Bare minimum I will be keeping up my info. I may also post some of Bluenosers if he desires. Good luck my brother from another mother to the north!

Cyclone Cross: Well, I posted about how I Think I Want To Move To Portland, so apparently Gary over at Cyclone Cross felt the urge to call me out and crush my dreams. Apparently there are Problems In Portland, and the grass may not be greener on the other side. It seems as though, by accounts in the news, that not everybody is happy with the boom in cycling.

Travels With A Tin Donkey: I laughed when I checked up on Sprocket Boys blog. Even though it is ten days out now, I thought it funny after doing hill intervals yesterday. Everybody’s Doing It was a perfect read after my hill intervals yesterday. I can’t wait for your next installment, Sprocket Boy, I hope all is well.

Bike Munky: Highway Munky apparently had some pain of his own. According to Munky he had a heck of a ride to work that left him shouting “In So Much Pain Now!”. He had what he had hoped would be a thirty mile ride into work turn into a forty mile ride, which would have been OK if he hadn’t done, what sounded like, a bonk on the way. Glad to hear that you’re OK, and that God was on your side at the busy road. Here’s hoping for a few more gentle rides in the near future.

Fat Cyclist: Finally just as a really quick reminder: you can get your New Fat Cyclist Jerseys: Pre-order This Week ONLY. I have to admit, while I really want one I am afraid to order one with my whole weight loss and such. Don’t let that stop you from getting yours!

Well for now, try not to get too caught up in the Tour yet again this week, I’ve been kind of careless at keeping up with it. Get out and go for a ride, OK? As usual, I’m the Phun Cyclist, you stay classy Cleveland.

No comments: