06 August 2008

Weekly Roundup August 6

Well, this weekend is the 2008 Summer Olympics. I for one have cleared my schedule and taken off the next two weeks to make sure I don’t miss a minute of the joy that is sure to be the 2008 Olympics. Yeah, you guessed it, I so don’t care… Anyway, in honor of The Lean Look challenge which is seemingly turning out to be both fun and a success, I have decided that the Roundup too shall be lean. So with that my dear friends, I give you… The Weekly Roundup! This week it’s a theme!

Fat Cyclist: Let me be the first to point out in this theme that there is something I’ve wanted to try for a bit now. I want to try it just so I could say I have, but I feel a problem saying that I’ve rubbed Dave Zabriskie’s nuts, er, DZNuts all over my junk. It just doesn’t seem right. Well, Fatty beat me to it, he Reviewed: Dave Zabriskie’s Nutsand in a hilarious way I might ad.

Harp Rider: Not to be outdone, actually he did it first, so… Harprider chimed in and was Just Trying To Catch Up when he broke into a review of, you guessed it, DZNuts .There must be something in the water, right?

HighwayMunky: Snuck into the theme by writing a quickie about his Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum. Apparently he figured out what I learned early, keeping the bum cool equals keeping the bum happy. Want to keep away saddle sores? Don’t overdo the shorts! Glad to hear you’ve ass-imilated (wah, wah, wahhhhh), Happy riding!

Bluenoser: Alright, a bit off topic but fun none-the-less. Bluenoser has also assimilated, to the ways of the mountain bike. He went out for a spin looking for some old growth forest in Nova Scotia and apparently wound up On The Floor. Looks like a beauty of a place to ride. I’ll get up there someday… I hope. Also remember to check out where Bluenoser is at with HIS Lean Look Challenge, by keeping up with his results on his blog.

Cyclone Cross: Finally a big ol’ Congratulations going out to a brother Cleveland Bike Blogger. Gary managed to pull a third place finish in the Cleveland Triathlon. Way to go man! Congrats!


Well for now, get out there and ride. OK, unless you HAVE to watch the Olympics… even then, just watch the cycling and go ride. As usual, I’m the Phun Cyclist, you stay classy Cleveland.

No comments: