27 November 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Not much time yesterday or today to post, please accept my humblest apologies. I do, however, want to take one minute to say a quick thank you for just over a year of helping me enjoy writing Cycling Phun. As anyone who writes a blog, even the self proclaimed 'polished turd of the cycling industry', will tell you; the only time a blog is truly fun to write, is when people are reading it. With that said, thank you to all of the amazing people, all over the world, who read and share comments and stories everyday! I still can't get over seeing all the countries, just today so far: USA, Canada, UK, Italy, Poland, Australia, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Vietnam, Turkey, Japan, Finland, Sweden, Greece, Croatia, France, and New Zealand. It just blows my mind to think that people from all over are reading my mindless drivel, but I love it! Thank you.

Also, as always, I am eternally grateful to have an amazing wife and family. My wife is the coolest, supports everything I do, regardless of how asinine it is, and puts up with my countless, and generally overly expensive, habits. I am truly blessed to have you in my life 'Mrs Phun'!

Finally, really more of a reiteration expounded upon, I'm thankful for all of my friends and acquaintances. I have an amazing, and totally diverse, group of fairly close knit friends. All of which, or most of which anyway, generally get along with one another, and me (?!), for the most part. Whether its the people I works with, who are unbelievably cool, or the 'regulars', the guys and girls I hang at the bar and b**ch about life with, or the amazing people I have the opportunity to ride with and learn from, down to the readers of this who encourage, hold accountable, and make one-another laugh. Thank you! Here's hoping you have a great Thanksgiving, and a truly Blessed Holiday season.

1 comment:

Bluenoser said...

Happy Merican TG phunster, and Mrs. Phunster.

Where the hell are those places?

Just kidding.

Really,

Kidding.

-B