05 November 2008

Weekly Roundup November 05, 2008

I’m just going to be blatantly honest with you here. I feel like poo! There, I said it! Now, because I feel like poo, this roundup is going to suck a little bit, you have my apologies. Also, one more for the late posting. Now, without further adieu, I give you the Weekly Roundup!

50K Loop NS: Bluenoser seemingly had a great time in his first cross race. He posted a quick recap of the race on03.11.08. Sounded like it was a hell of a good time! Also, seems like you had a good finish. I love how descriptive the post was, really makes it easy to understand the coarse and such. Course seems like it’d be a bit challenging. Also, keep checking in on…
One Brazing Bastard: This is where Bluenoser will be updating you on his frame building project.

Ray’s Racing Adventures: Ray is in the midst of what is seemingly a couple of dilemmas. He has come to the following conclusion, ”What A Snob!”. Ray realized that he is a bit of a bike snob when it comes to his taste in bikes. He is finding it very difficult to just pull the trigger and build a beater commuter bike. Admittedly, I’d be the same way. On a good note he did find a New Sponsor For Team Columbus… Good luck on that one Ray. (wink)

Highwaymunky Blog: Munky is back and he’s starting off this week by Fixing The Broken Bits. That’s right, boys and girls, he is giving us one of his excellent gear reviews. This time around it’s almost entirely gearing. Sprockets, chains, and derailleur to be specific.

Fat Cyclist: Finally I’ll leave it with a plug for Fatty this week. Jump over to Twin Six. They’ve recently started selling the new Fat Cyclist Gear. So jump over there and get some sweet gear. Proceeds will go to help defray some of the cost that Fatty’s wife Susan has incurred in her fight against cancer. WIN Susan!

Well, that’s it for this week. Keep up the riding, before the snow starts to fall. As usual, I’m the Phun Cyclist, you stay classy Cleveland.

No comments: