19 November 2008

Weekly Roundup November 19, 2008

I am so sick of being in various forms of funk. Tuesday turned out to be a good day, but I’ve been in a funk for about a week, or so. Mind you, I’ve been sick but still… What I hate most? I haven’t felt well enough to get out on the bike. So, the blogs have been giving me my much needed fix. Without further adieu, I give you what’s been giving me my fix, I give you the Weekly Roundup!

Flatman: Yea! There are few things I like more than finding yet another new favorite blog! This time around it’s Flatman has come out of nowhere to fill this need. I personally think that Flatmans blog is a bit like mine. He has some really cool articles, most of which are cycling related, some of which are all over the place, but are all really cool and/or somewhat fun! Nice to have found you Flatman.

The Wah Report: Congrats going out to Wah who rocked a solid Silver finish in the MN 35+ Cyclocross States. I would post a more specific story here, but there are a few posts. My recommendation? Get over to The Wah Report and check out the last week. Hell, check out the last couple weeks, Wah is always worth it.

Highwaymunky Blog: HA HA! I don’t mean to laugh atcha Munky, but I couldn’t help but think about my dog stories while reading Autumn Riding. I just want to point out that I love autumn riding because it’s sooo pretty. I hate autumn riding because it makes the asthma act up! The cool air sucks on asthmatic lungs. Sorry you had to kick the dog, but you gotta do what you gotta do to save yourself, right? On the adrenaline side, the time I had a boxer (I think, big vicious dog…) come after me I swear I was hitting mid thirties on an uphill. Stay safe, and keep away from the trail where their at, cool?

Harp Rider: In keeping with the seeming cross theme, the cross bug has now bit Harp as well. It seems as though Harp got a taste of the pain that is Cyclocross at the Cowboy Cup CX Race. Also, congrats Harp, who won the Cyclepassion calendar (after, like, 29 hours)! The Calendar will be in its way posthaste!

Rays Racing Adventure: Finally Ray too seemed to have a hard way to go in The Very Cold The Fields CX Race Of ‘08. I wish I would’ve gone to check out the race, seems like it was a real battle. This is a great fun to read recount of the race, and Ray did, seemingly, very well all things considered.

Well, that’s it for this week. Now that the snow is flying, the cycling gets fun! As usual, I’m the Phun Cyclist, you stay classy Cleveland.

1 comment:

:) said...

Wow...thanks for the mention, Buddy! :)