21 November 2008

A Weekend Moment Of Zen

Before I get into the Weekend Moment Of Zen, I want to take a minute to pass along a reminder. Cycling Phun now has a group on facebook! Already a couple handfuls of regulars, and some newer faces have joined up. My whole plan for this is simple. A way for regular readers, as well as casual readers to get together and chat. A way for people throwing a leg over a saddle for fun, avid cyclists, and the guys pounding it for the points to get together and talk about riding. A way to share stories, ideas, ask questions, get answers and just have fun. That's really what I've always hoped the blog would be, and that's the kind of community I would love to build. Cycling Phun on facebook, dare I dub it "phunbook"?, is just an extension of that idea, and a good starting point on what I hope Phun can become. So, please feel free to jump over to facebook, and add yourself to the group. It's simple, just go to the Cycling Phun facebook group and click "join this group".

OK, now I want to share a cool video I found. I can only hope I have this kind of control over my bike someday. Now, I give you your Weekend Moment Of Zen.

Danny Macaskill




No comments: