17 December 2008

Crazy Week Phun: The Two Great Tastes That Are Great Together Edition

Between work and holiday parties things are totally nuts right now. I will try to get a weekly roundup up today, but it will likely be tomorrow. Who I am kidding, that's happening tomorrow.

Also, please remember, I will be riding in the Philly Leg of the LIVESTRONG Challenge. I will be riding in honor of my father who was taken by cancer on Fathers Day 1993, and as a part of Team Fat Cyclist: Fighting for Susan. I have started the journey to reach my goal of raising $2,500 for Lance Armstrong Foundation (LAF) and my participation in the 2009 Philadelphia leg of the Lance Armstrong Challenge. If you would like to help and donate to Lance Armstrong Foundation on behalf of my fundraising effort, you can go to my secure LAF Page, and make a secure donation. You can also track how I am doing, and there is a link to donate on the right hand sidebar of this blog. Thank you so much to those who have donated, and in advance to those of you who will!

For now, I'd like to give you two great 'tastes' that taste great together. Cycling and geekdom! Seriously though, this was a pretty cool clip regarding bike drafting. Enjoy!





No comments: