17 September 2007

Yes, it's that time of year again.

Yes it is, in fact, that time of year again.

The time where all of us come to the tough decision:
Do I fork over the cash for (or just break out of the closet) the trainer, or do I just accept the fact that I'm going to put on a quick 20 pounds?
That's right, autumn is in the air, soon the leaves will change and shortly after that the snow will start to fall in the Northeast. Some of the diehards will crack out the "beater" and ride through the snow, some of us (myself included here) will bust out the trainer and try to make watching mad money take the place of mother nature, and still others will put on the winter 20. So where do you fall this year?

1 comment:

Eero said...

I'll get out the trainer.
(I am the rare cyclist that likes a trainer...)
I live just South of the Arctic Circle, and I am just not badass enough to ride at -20F.....

E.