30 December 2007

New Years Wish & 2008 Preview

Hello, all. Just wanted to take a quick minute to say hello as we come up on 2008 and thank everyone for reading and for the awesome comments and emails I've received. I really started taking the blog serious in October. As I do in life I set my sights a bit high a bit early, but I think it's paid off. I feel like there are quite a few regular readers now, and a ton of people dropping by all the time just to check it out. The Feedjit map in the sidebar is showing hits from all over, it blows my mind really, and things are starting to pick up. That's to say, I think people are starting to take it as serious as I do.
So, my question became where do I go from here? I'm a firm believer that if you want it done right you have to do it yourself. I've got some people in mind that I would love to get to help me with the blog and stories, but I've also decided I'm not going to count on others just to keep it going. It's truly a labor of love for me, and I'll do what I have to to keep it interesting for those of you who take the time to read it. Also, I'm working on what I hope will be some really cool surprises in 2008.
Finally, for now, I will be working on getting all of the commenter blogs posted in the side bar. I would truly like this to be more of a community rather just another cycling blog. With all of that said, I would really love any input you have. Your likes, dislikes, stories you want to see, whatever. You can reach me via the "contact me" link at the top of the side bar, and I promise to get back to you quickly. Thanks again and here's hoping a happy and prosperous New Year to everyone of you, and your families. One full of tons of joy and crazy epic rides for all!
Regards,
Don

2 comments:

Sprocketboy said...

And a Happy New Year to you too, Don! I wish you many happy cycling miles ahead and keep up the good work on the blog.

Bluenoser said...

Sign me up for whatever Don.

-B