05 December 2007

Weekly Roundup December 5

Ah, another week, what’s keeping me going at this point is the fact that we are in December, and thus I am well into my “three weeks to go until a massive amount of off-time” time. I can only hope that northeast Ohio will be gentle and give me at least one day that I can crack the bike out of the house and go for a ride. Also I'd like to take a moment to wish all of my Jewish friends a very Happy Hanukkah which starts today at sundown.

Fat Cyclist: For this week I have to start by saying the following; the week has been full of pretty cool news so far! FC’s wife had surgery that turned out pretty well, and she is doing awesome according to FC. Susan is such a trooper, our thoughts and prayers are with Susan, FC and their families. As far as his blog goes a lot of the posts have been pretty centered around keeping us up on how his wife is doing, and for that I thank you. If you are a regular reader of the blog, I’m sure you’ll agree Elden and family feel as though they are our family. It’s nice to hear how things are going, since there are so many people who care and are praying for them. Also, Elden has posted a sweet article on Christmas. The Third Annual “Christmas Gifts Cyclists Will Actually Like And Use” List, is a thorough list of what to get for the cyclist in your life if you want to keep him/her/it happy. (Sidebar: God it feels good to throw one in! Since I'm sure my wife will see this Fat Cyclist bottles in both colors would be sweet... just saying) Keep up the good work FC & WIN! Susan!

Bunny Hop Rockstar: John is back, and up to no good again. I encourage you to check out the entire blog, and remember to check out this weeks post Dave And Tim Get Blogged. A quick little post introducing you to two new blogs by Ohio riders.

50K Loop NS: This week BlueNoser tackles the ageless question of Fred. What makes a Fred a Fred in Defining Fred.. A pretty in depth look at the Fredian culture and what makes them tick. If you are questioning what a Fred is, you need to check this out.

The Wah Report: A big congratulations goes out to Jared at The Wah Report, who not only just moved out to NC for a great job. but took first place in the NC State Championships, and he and his wife are expecting what they’ve endearingly coined “Chick Wah”. That’s right, any day now they will be having their first child! Congrats to Jared and Family at this awesome time in their life!

Well, that’s all she wrote this week. So until next week (well, I’ll be here tomorrow, but the next roundup will be… you get it), I'm the Phun Cyclist. You stay classy, Cleveland.

No comments: