04 December 2007

Why Contador Is Sick

There are sometimes that you look at yourself and say I could do better, and sometimes you think you are totally on top of your game. I ask you to view this and tell me if you still think you could hold your own:
That might just be the sickest thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life. It’s labeled as “Best Cycling Save Ever”, but could easily be called “Contador pulls one out of his ___”. I’m just saying. Also, yeah… I know it’s old as hell (reference point: OLN logo) but I was screwing around online and found this bad boy and had to say something.

3 comments:

Bluenoser said...

If he had a set of my winter pedals that would never happen.

-B

Cycling Phun said...

*He would never be able to unclip from them?!

Will said...

that was amazing - terrifying

luckily I never put enough power when i ride to worry about stuff like that