31 January 2008

Jerry Seinfeld Rode A Bike?

Ya know, I don't think Jerry ever actually rode the bike at all, I've only ever seen the bike on his wall. Regardless I want to take a minute to give a bit of a background on the question for the contest, and yes I'll get to the winners but you have to wait or just scroll down I guess. If you're truly into Seinfeld you might remember that he had a bike hanging on his wall. I've never paid enough attention to catch it, but some say the fork was on backwards at first. Shortly after that the bike was replaced by a silver and blue Cannondale. The Cannondale went away and the original bike came back, this time the fork was on correctly. Again, I've not paid that much attention, but all signs point to this being correct. Furthermore I've not seen the actual model of the bike, but the make is obvious, and you can repeatedly see the name in numerous episodes. So what was this bike in Seinfeld's apartment. None other than his green Klein. Again, I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the model was the Klein Attitude. Again, I'm assuming that it is in fact the Attitude, regardless it looked a lot like this.

The winners were Andy, Gary, and John. Congratulations! I'll get an email out to get addresses and such, and you guys just worry about what you'll tell your significant others when you hang it!

5 comments:

Bluenoser said...

I did tell you that I only have two TV stations here didn't I?

But I do have lots of wall space.

-B

Cycling Phun said...

No, no you did not. Wow. I'm jealous, seriously. I hate the TV. I mean save news, food network and cycling who the heck needs it?

andy said...

supposedly when the klein was replaced by the cannondale, klein sent tons of free bikes to the set and it was back up. probably urban legend...

btw, i had a klein attitude, that's how i knew it was a klein. sold it to my BIL. stupid. stupid. stupid. lol.

Unknown said...

it was a Klein Pinnacle.

Unknown said...

dorks!!!