20 March 2008

Two Of The Crazier Things I've Seen

For those of you who read regularly, or might on the off chance know me, you know there's one thing painfully annoying to me about the Tour de France... Or should I say The Tour DEEEE France. That's right, folks, Bob Roll is the proverbial fly in the ointment, the thorn in my side, the bop in the bop shoo wop... no, never mind that. He annoys the crap out of me when he pronounces the Tour as the Tour dee France (Hard "e"... EXTREMELY hard "e" in de). It's almost as if he is mispronouncing it on purpose and streesing deeeeee just to piss of the French or something. It actaually makes me twitch at the sound. Still, I find this video funny as heck. One further thing of note, please get out your beatnik snaps for Bob "the Beatnik" Roll... this is an interesting look for Bobke.



No comments: