26 March 2008

Weekly Roundup March 26

Hello folks and welcome! Freaking cool week so far... Again! I have a new router which is making blogging and work a heck of a lot easier, business is picking up, and the coolest of all I got to ride Friday and Saturday! It’s still cool having a mountain bike. I can’t wait to have the daylight to get out again, but I’ve been busy the last week or so. I can’t believe what I’ve been missing. With that I give you (in no particular order): The Weekly Roundup!

50K Loop NS: Congrats to my man in Nova Scotia, Bluenoser on his new acquisition. Test Ride is about his new Motobecane, and Im mad... it's orange. Orange is (one) my favorite color ever, and (two) faster than red. Once again if you're not a regular the story goes: I called him out on account he’s riding a blue bike, I told him red is a much faster color (my new MTB is red) but I have it figured out fairly well that orange is in fact THEE fastest color.

Cozy Beehive: This week Ray introduces what seems like it might just be the most useless waste of money ever. I honestly can't decide if the Click Stand Folding Kick Stand is the coolest thing ever invented, or an utter waste of time and resources. You'll have to decide for yourself.

Fat Cyclist: This weeks biggie was an open letter to Mellow Johnnie An Open Letter To Mellow Johnnie. As in the past, Fatty takes his opportunity to bag on the one, the only, Lance Armstrong. I'd actually have a problem with Fatty if he didn't give so generously to the Lance Armstrong Foundation, but I guess I'll let the bagging on the founder slide. This is a great read, but you will laugh out loud so do it away from work.

Bunny Hop Rockstar: I'll end with John's blog and just leave it at this. John is pulling off some races on the west coast the next couple weeks, and will be documenting with photos. Keep checking in, I'm sure it's going to be very cool.

Well that’s it; hope you enjoyed. As usual, I’m the Phun Cyclist, you stay classy Cleveland.

No comments: