19 March 2008

Weekly Roundup March 19

Freaking cool week so far. I have a new router on the way which should make blogging (oh, and work too!) a heck of a lot easier, business is picking up, and the coolest of all? I got to ride Sunday! It’s cool to have a mountain bike, and getting my butt kicked in the snow was painful and beautiful. I can’t wait to have the daylight to get out again, but I’ve been busy the last 2 days. I can’t believe what I’ve been missing. With that I give you (in no particular order): The Weekly Roundup!

50K Loop NS: I love this blog, and this week Bluenoser even gave me a tag in More Snow 03/16/08. The story goes: I called him out on account he’s riding a blue bike, I told him red is a much faster color (my new MTB is red), so this was his answer. Much respect BN!

Cozy Beehive: This week Ray brings two extremely funny, yet informative blogs. The most recent is How A Bicycle Helmet Works, quite literally what it sounds like. The earlier is Human Accidents vs. Product Redesign. Here Ray explains the correct way to work on your bike sans a stand, and the problems that may arise.

Travels With A Tin Donkey: Need I say more… Eight Healthy Reasons To Drink Beer is Sprocketboy paying homage to a favorite past time; Beer, the reason I am a lardy lad!

Bike Snob NYC: Bike Snob was off for a week, but he is back in full swing craving a TT Bike and with a new webite!The Grand (Re)Design: A New Look For Spring! is a sneak peak at what might be his future bike, and the designs he’s “kicking around.”

Fat Cyclist: For those who are not regulars of one of my favorite, and award winning, blogs, let me bring you up to speed. Fatty went out and, on a whim, bought a Gary Fisher Superfly. The funnier part of the story is Fisher is willing to loan him one, so he will eventually be storing and riding TWO Gary Fisher Superfly’s. The one he bought he finally got around to riding, two weeks after the purchase. After riding it, he wrote Point / Counterpoint: Fatty’s New Superfly, a post where he point and counterpoints WITH THE BIKE?! A Very interesting, and award winning, read.

Did I mention I got a new bike (huge smiles)! Well that’s it; hope you enjoyed. As usual, I’m the Phun Cyclist, you stay classy Cleveland.

No comments: