08 October 2007

Indians Take The Series In Four

WOW! That's all that I can say... wow. The Indians beat the most over payed, over hyped team in MLB history. I've got a couple points to leave you with as to why I'm happy the Yankees lost:

1) They suck, if not for the Yankees being most expensive "bought team" in history... really, the team wasn't built it was bought.
2) Joe Torre is gone. According to George Steinbrenner His job was on the line, being the highest-paid manager in baseball, Steinbrenner was quoted as saying, "I don't think we'd take him back if we don't win this series."
3) Cleveland is that much closer to a very deserved World Series win. We've been building he team for years, now lets cash the check. Eric Wedge, one of the greatest coaches ever, mark my word.
4) I can (hopefully) make some money, or get some cool sh__ from my Boston friends. Consider this an open letter, I will be taking any bets you guys want to dish. Cleveland beer for Boston beer, hats, shirts, whatever.

I have nothing more to say than congratulations to the Tribe... make us proud guys!

No comments: