23 October 2007

Weekly Roundup October 23rd

I have to admit. I kind of like the idea of a weekly roundup. It gives me an opportunity to share some of what I've really been enjoying over the last week, as well as affording me the opportunity to get a post off without putting so much into it that it eats up my job time and gets me fired. I also like doing it on Tuesday... no real reason, just seems like a good time. So for this week, here goes:
Spin Bike Shop: November 10th, Spin will be hosting the Cross my Heart and Hope to Die Willoughby Cyclocross Spectacular at Todd Field in Downtown Willoughby, Ohio. For more information and to register go to the Team Spin site.
Fat Cyclist: Fatty has two really cool things going in the last week. The first is his Wednesday 10/17 post Stranger In A Strange Bike Shop. We've all been there, you go into a shop and know no one. They look at you like your an idiot, you try to get across just how much you actually know, and so starts the dance. Fatty has some advice on how to get around this.
Also, he brings us this weeks installment of Humor, on bikeradar. 8 Halloween Costumes For Cyclists is a look at how lazy we, as cyclists, tend to be about our Halloween costumes, and ways we can improve.
Niki Gudex: File under - swoon. This one is for Matt, who suggests everyone needs a "Babe Of The Day". I don't think Cycling Phun does, but if I did she would fit the bill just fine.
The Wah Report: Jared shares some info on the move to NC, and some photos of his new cross life in NC.
Mole Day: Finally a quick shout out to my fellow friends in the science field. Hppy Mole Day! That's right, a throw back to high school chemistry! Today is Mole Day, and they have their own website.
Well, that about sums up my week. I'd also like to point out that there is a severe lack of comments. Please feel free to leave any comments that you would like. I'd love to hear what everyone has to say. Bye for now.

No comments: