22 November 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today being Thanksgiving in the States, I wanted to take a moment to wish all of the readers out there a very Happy Thanksgiving. This year first and foremost I am thankful, as always, for my awesome family. My wife who puts up with me, God only knows why,and our beautiful kids.
I am thankful for all of my amazing friends, you know who you are and why I'm thankful for you. This year especially I have had an amazing year of learning about myself and my friends have been an integral part of that. I have done a lot of soul searching and you have helped.
I am thankful for cycling, and the level of fitness I have achieved, and continue to achieve, because of it. Since July I have dropped forty pounds. Without riding, I would have probably never cared enough to drop the weight, or start eating right. Every hill that kicked my butt was another reason to drop five more pounds. Im about eighteen pounds away from my goal of one-seventy now. My goal is to have that licked by the time the snow melts.
Finally I am thankful for you coming here to read this. I periodically look at the Feedjit feed on the right hand sidebar. I've seen the States, Canada, the UK, Australia, Italy (go Italy! - I'm Italian), Poland, Brazil, France, Germany, Ireland, And I can go on and on. Bottom line is if you wouldn't humor me by coming here to read what I have to say I wouldn't bother doing it. I hope it brings you some joy, or a chuckle, or something to your day. THANK YOU!
That's about it, I hadn't really planned on a post today, but I checked the blog for comments, and thought it was something that should be said! Oh and by the way... *notice the Fatty's Mashed Potatoes®! Thanks Fatty!

No comments: