29 November 2007

Cycling Phun Phake News: Spin Lawsuit

29 November 2007
Cycling Phun Phake News Service

Public Notice:

Today let it be announced that the legal representation of Cycling Phun (the blog) will be filing suit by week end against the Spin Bike Shop. The lawsuit states that due to the title of Spin Bike Shops recent Cyclocross race, the Cross My Heart And Hope To Die Willoughby Cyclocross Spectacular (hereafter known as “CMHAHTDWCS”), the owner and editor of Cycling Phun (hereafter known as the “Phun Cyclist”) is currently suffering from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, brought on by the typing of the aforementioned title.
At time of press we were unable to obtain a comment from Spin Bike Shop. The Phun Cyclist said he would have no official comment at his time, he then blurted out the following:
“It hurts man, I mean really hurts. For God’s sake, it’s sixty-four freakin’ characters. Of, course that takes into account spaces, but SIXTY-FOUR! What the heck were they thinking? (mumbles heard under his breath) I mean, hell, it was a good title though… I’m a little jealous I didn’t think of it myself, I mean think of… Hey, are you guys still on the phone? Crap! (Disconnect)”
More on this story as it unfolds.

No comments: